the campus photographer’s primary responsibility is to provide images for the office of communications and marketing and its publication outlets, including websites, social media and print publications. first priority is given to major events, including events hosted by the president, commencement and convocations, college-wide celebrations, notable guests and major alumni events.
2020欧洲杯首页the priority for photo requests are listed in order, with level 1 having the highest priority. items within each level are in no particular order. photography services is not guaranteed for every request/event.
Level 1: College photographer
- Admissions and recruitment photography
- News stories for press release
- High profile alumni and/or advancement events
- Alumni magazine (The Scene)
- Major annual events (commencement, convocation, First Knight, GREAT Day, Reunion, etc.)
- Historic events and renown speakers with broad appeal
- Employee headshots
- Stock photography of student and campus life
Level 2: Photographed by students or freelancers
- Speakers not covered under Level 1
- Conferences, symposiums and other campus events
- Administrative or academic departmental needs (speakers, panel discussions, events, portraits, classroom photos, etc.)
Level 3: Photographed by students or freelancers
- Student headshots
- Group Photos
- Employee-centered events (Images intended for internal circulation only)
2020欧洲杯首页the director of multimedia maintains a list of student and freelance photographers to provide coverage for level 2 & 3 events, depending on availability. submitting a request for photography does not guarantee coverage.